Friday, May 30, 2014

It's just a "see ya later"

This past weekend, I had the lovely opportunity of going to the exotic St. George for a mission farewell. This farewell was for my dear friend Megan. I've been to a lot of farewell's in my life, but this one was definitely one of the hardest. Even thought I haven't been friends with Megan for that long, I feel like I have known her my whole life. She's a friend who just gets me, she is so caring, and I've never met someone like her in my life. So here's to you Meg, thank you for being one of my best friends and for caring so much. Kill it in Canada. I love you!





1 4 3:)

2 comments:

  1. My sweetest friend Kira,
    Thank you! Thank you for coming, for loving me and for being the angel Heavenly Father sent to me right when I needed you most! I love you so much and am so excited for France to get a taste of Sister Holmes!
    xoxoxox
    remember- you are not a bunny ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Megan, you're the absolute best. Words can't describe how much you mean to me. I love you to the moon and back. Xoxoxo

      Delete