Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Car is parked, bags are packed, but what kind of heart doesn't look back?

So I know I'm a little bit late on the whole end of Freshman year blog post thing. But like a good friend of mine named Megan said, it's hard putting it into words. I truly cannot describe what this year has meant to me. Choosing to go to school at Utah State was easily one of the BEST decisions I have ever made. The people I've met, the choices I've made, the experiences I've had, the trials I've overcome, the blessings I've received have all been amazing. Was it always a fun party? No it wasn't. It was hard and at times I wanted to throw in the towel and move home, I'm so glad I didn't. This year has shaped me into a different person. I am so glad I came to Utah State. I'll miss it while I'm out serving the Lord for 18 months; but no worries I'll be back right after. It's my second home.:)

"How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard."-A.A. Milne




































1 comment: