Thursday, April 24, 2014

First Time Blogger!

Hello there friends!
Well I've officially done it. I've created a blog. Don't let the pretty templates fool you, it's a lot harder than it looks! But I figured since I am absolutely terrible at keeping a journal, maybe I'll be better at updating a blog. So here goes nothing. If you're reading this, obviously you're a little bit interested in my life; so let's start with some introductions shall we?

My name is Kira Holmes. I am a Freshman at Utah State University and I LOVE it. Coming to this school was easily one of the best decisions I have ever made. I am the youngest of two children and the only girl, definitely a mama's girl. You're wondering what my major is? Me too my friend me too. I change my mind everyday, but don't worry I'll let you know when I figure it out. I will be leaving the country in just 76 short days to serve a full-time mission in the beautiful country of France for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I love the Gospel and if you ever have any questions or want to talk about it, let me know! I am always up for adventure or anything spontaneous and crazy. You name it and I'm there! My life motto is enjoy every moment, because you can't get them back. Well friends, that should be good for now. I'll give you another update soon!

Xoxo
Kira



No comments:

Post a Comment